Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The beginning

Hello friends and family!

On June 14, 2012, I was accepted to the University of Medicine and Health Sciences in St Kitts. St Kitts is a small island in the Caribbean (see pic where the red box is). I was originally accepted for the September class but me being a planner needed much more time in order to relocate my life to another country. I decided to defer my acceptance to January.


Not only did I get accepted into medical school but I also got accepted at Walden University for a Masters program. I began my Masters in Health Care Administration in September and all classes are online. I am continuing to work full time at St Luke's Hospital in the ER while completing my classes. Come January, I will continue to take one Masters class a semester while I'm completing my Doctorate of Medicine. I will complete both degrees in May 2016.

I can not wait for this journey ahead. I know it will be a challenge so many prayers and encouragement are welcome!    

No comments:

Post a Comment