Monday, March 18, 2013

Another day in Paradise

A short update! I doing well. I just celebrated my birthday while studying for my anatomy exam which was the following day :/ My friends sang me happy birthday in the anatomy lab, can't say you have that every year. Today after the exam we were able to have some rest and relaxation at the beach. Thank you to all who sent me birthday cards, getting the email from school telling me that I have mail is super exciting. It's the little things :)

An AMAZING friend also sent me this basket full of goodies! Complete with school supplies, candy, movies, coffee and more! I love her to death and it really brightened my day.

4 comments:

  1. Hi I came across this blog and became very excited!

    I am from the midwest also, and I am applying to UMHS now (and possibly Walden or Davenport for MPH). I wanted to know how taking the extra mph class each semester effects studying for your UMHS classes. Is it relatively doable? I went to MSU and Western MichU for undergrad and always had 15 or more credits working 20-30 hours a week. I feel like I can do it! But I just wanted to hear how everything is working from a real UMHS student. From your blog and pictures it seems like you love it. I am really excited too. Coming up with the fin aid is a big deal for me so thats why I have to think more about the dual MPH program as well.

    What is your living situation like? would u mind giving me a ballpark of rent per month? how are the student accommodations? so many questions! I am looking to matriculate in September, but the more I think about it ( like you) I may want to defer to January if I am so lucky.

    thank you so much

    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, masters in Health admin for you.. sorry I see that now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel,
      Sorry I haven't responded back....about the time your wrote this, we were having our blocks and it was busy. I'm not sure where to send my response to...does is lynn93439 your gmail address? Since the reply will probably be long I don't want to post it all here. Let me know... Laura

      Delete
  3. yes, lynn93439@gmail.com

    im hoping to attend Jan 14. trying to get all my ducks in order now. Ohhh im sure youre SO BUSY! no worries. email me when you can. i may have more questions for you! if you dont mind!

    ReplyDelete